No Underage Play
- 1. Underage play is prohibited on CasiQura. If we suspect or are notified that you are under the age of 18 years or were under the age of 18 years (or under the legal age according to the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you) while placing any bets on CasiQura, your Player Account will be suspended to prevent you from placing any further bets or making withdrawals from your Player Account. The case will be investigated to establish whether you:
- (a). are or were in fact under the age of 18 years (or under the legal age according to the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you) or,
- (b). have been betting as an agent for or on behalf of a person under 18 years of age (or under the legal age according to the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you).
Once the above is confirmed, all deposited funds (which are not winnings) will be refunded to you as soon as practicable and all accrued winnings will be forfeited to the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC). Subsequently, your Player Account will be closed.
- 2. In the event you are in the breach of Section 4.3. or are attempting to rely on it for fraudulent purposes, we reserve the right to conduct appropriate investigation and inform the relevant authorities and law enforcement agencies.
- 3. We implement various measures to ensure that children cannot use CasiQura, including date of birth registration upon registration. We also assist our Customers in preventing their children entering gambling websites. One of the ways you can stop children accessing our Website is by use of the filtering program such as: Net Nanny, CYBERsitter. They will help you block certain websites and schedule your children’s access to the Internet. You can also keep record of the websites that your children visit during this scheduled and monitored time.